Lego KidsFest returns to Pittsburgh’s David L. Lawrence Convention Center, November 30-Dec 2, 2012! Get your Tickets by visiting the Registration page
LEGO KidsFest is a giant traveling LEGO Expo. The LEGO® KidsFest is filled with interactive, creative and educational activities for the whole family! Join for hands-on educational fun for all ages: LEGO & DUPLO® Construction Zones, dozens of large-scale and miniature LEGO models and displays, LEGO Games, group builds, LEGO Master Builders, and much more!
Kids love Lego, so take you little tots with you to watch Lego kidsFest. Get a ticket today or you could join the giveaway for a chance to win two (2) tickets. Winner will be randomly chosen by USFG on Friday, November 9, 2012. Just leave your contact info in the comment so I can easily contact you in case you win.
Visit the Registration page
to register and you’re automatically be entered in the giveaway.
Visit LEGO KidsFest website for information and schedule of Giant LEGO Expo tour. Like and LEGOKidsfest on Facebook and Twitter. Follow LEGO KidsFest on Pinterest to find event photos/info and other fun kid-friendly ideas.
THE LEGO® KIDSFEST NATIONAL TOUR STOPS AT PITTSBURGH’S DAVID L. LAWRENCE CONVENTION CENTER NOVEMBER 30 – DECEMBER 2, 2012, BRINGING ALL OF THE CREATIVE HANDS-ON, MINDS-ON FUN OF LEGO BUILDING AND EXPERIENCES TOGETHER IN THIS THREE ACRE ACTIVITY- AND ENTERTAINMENT-PACKED FAMILY EVENT FOR CHILDREN OF ALL AGES AND BUILDERS OF ALL SKILLS AND INTERESTS.
AMONG THE MANY LEGO ATTRACTIONS, FAMILIES WILL FIND:
• LEGO Model Gallery: 40 life-sized models made entirely
from LEGO bricks
• LEGO Master Builders: live demonstrations and activities
from the crew who get paid to play
• Creation Nation: build your own creation to add to a
custom map of the U.S.
• Race Ramps: build your own custom car, then race it
down the ramp against friends and family
• LEGO Games Arena: roll the dice to play LEGO board
• Construction Zones: creative free build, play and display areas
• LEGO DUPLO®: younger visitors can explore imagination through building
• LEGO Retail and KidsFest Marketplace: purchase LEGO merchandise and official KidsFest tour goods
• Brick Pile: a gigantic pile full of LEGO bricks for creative play and enjoyment
• Monochromatic Builds: bricks of a single color to foster group creativity
• LEGO Friends: fantastic displays that combine lots of LEGO and DUPLO sets
• And much more, covering over 150,000 SQUARE FEET of space.
Five sessions – all identical are available for the Pittsburgh Nov. 30 – Dec. 2 tour stop. LEGO KIDSFEST TICKETS ARE $20 FOR ADULTS AND $18 FOR CHILDREN AND CAN BE PURCHASED ONLINE ATWWW.LEGOKIDSFEST.COM.
THE LEGO KIDSFEST 2012 TOUR STOPS: CINCINNATI (MARCH 23 – 25), DENVER (APRIL 27 – 29), MILWAUKEE (JUNE 15 – 17), AUSTIN (AUGUST 31 – SEPTEMBER 2), DETROIT (OCTOBER 12 – 14) AND PITTSBURGH (NOVEMBER 30 – DECEMBER 2).
LEGO IS THE BRAND NAME. ONE PLAYS WITH LEGO BRICKS (NOT LEGOS OR LEGOS).