20 percent of Ellie .

Awesome Monster Truck Jam!

How was your Valentine’s day everyone?
monster jam
We watched Monster Jam yesterday and it was also our Valentine’s family date. Thanks to Pittsburgh Kids Guide and US Family Guide for the free ticket to this exciting event. It was a ferociously loud monster trucks jam day. The kids had amazing night and it was indeed an incredible weekend to remember.

You still have time to buy tickets to Monster Jam show tonight at Consol Energy Center here in Pittsburgh. Click on the badge below to buy tickets for you and your lil monsters.

Show Schedule:
Fri Feb. 14 – 7:30pm
Sat Feb 15 – 2:00pm and 7:30pm
Sun Feb 16 – 2:00pm

Front Row – $55 All Seats
Gold Circle – $35 All Seats
3rd Price Level – $25 Adults / $12 Kids (ages 2 – 12)

Here are some of the amazing monster trucks jamming it up. Let’s start with Ice Cream Man as the first monster truck showing it off the ramps. Who would have thought an ice cream truck to fly that high to scored 19 points.
Ice Cream Man
Then followed with the Instigator, Illuminator, Zombie, Xtermigator, Iron Man, Monster Mutt, Grave Digger, and also the fun Quad wars.
Iron Man

It was Iron Man won the race and the Champion of last night’s Monster Jam. As these gigantic trucks coming out it was extremely loud that it hurts your ears and chest and yet I love that ferocious roar of these trucks. Watch out as these trucks taking the ramps and jamming it off.

Racing Champions
The Quad wars added some fun on that event. New England won on the first round and of course Pittsburgh took the lead on the second round. During the last round it was a chaos between New England and Pittsburgh that they had to challenge each other to find out who’s the real quad wars winner. You see in the picture that Pittsburgh run over New England, that was crazy fun.
Quad Wars
quad wars
monster jam
Below are the tough and monster drivers behind all these monster trucks. Iron Man won the Racing Champion Round and he gave both of his trophies to his fans. Two lucky kids able to go home with Iron Man’s trophies and also one fan audience caught grave diggers shirt that he gave away.
monster truck drivers
Don’t miss out more of Monster Jam’s show and event. Check em’ out here;

Buy Tickets @ http://www.usfamilyguide.com/PittsburghShows/
Website; Monster Jam.com
Like on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mjonline,
Follow on Twitter: @MonsterJam https://twitter.com/MonsterJam
Follow on Instagram: http://instagram.com/monsterjamlive/

19 responses to “Awesome Monster Truck Jam!”

1. Heather says:

Oh my goodness, these are great pictures! So intense. One of the guys looked like he got run over? I certainly hope he is ok! My sons would love this kind of thing!

2. Aleya Bamdad says:

I’ve never been to one of these monster truck events but it looks like fun.

3. Kungphoo says:

I felt like i was there!! Great pictures…. i want to go!

4. Rosey says:

Pretty sure my son would have thought he’d gone to paradise when the ice cream truck came out. And then if it jumped too… yeah, that’d have made his day. 🙂

5. Cool! My boys would flip out over this, it’s right up their alley!

6. Michelle F. says:

That looks like so much fun! My nephew would love it.

7. The first time we saw this show, the kids loved it! They still remember grave digger! He was a fave.
    Definitely is much fun!
    Thanks for sharing.

8. Cara says:

Monster Jams looks like so much fun! You took some great pictures!

9. I was there, can’t believe we didn’t get a chance to meet!

10. Its pretty dangerous but it would be really fun! I never seen a race with this big trucks

11. Elisebet F says:

I REALLY want to take my son to see monster trucks! I think he would LOVE it; he’s big into trucks and trains.

12. I’ve never been to Monster Jam-looks pretty cool from these pics. Thank you for sharing 🙂

13. Felicia says:

My younger brothers used to go to these races all the time. They are a lot of fun 🙂

14. Amber Nelson says:

I have always wanted to take my kids to this event.

15. Petro Neagu says:

The monster trucks are super awesome and the guys must be really strong to be able to handle such “beasts”

16. I love the Monster Trucks. They are coming around again this year and I want to get tickets.

17. Kisa says:

Looks like a ton of fun! I think I went to monster trucks once when I was younger!

18. That looks like tons of fun. I haven’t been to a monster truck show since I was a kid.

19. Tina Cors says:

That sounds a lot of fun! My boys would surely love to watch monster trucks!!