20 percent of Ellie .

ShopCoobie.com | The Most Comfortable Bra Ever!

Coobie Seamless Bras
Comfort comes first when shopping for personal essentials. The quality, style, color, brand and design matters too. Wearing something comfortable inside and outside is very important for it gives you the the freedom to move with ease, and live in the moment. Confidence must come from within and sometimes what you wear inside gives you that great feeling that reflects your personality. So, if you are looking for a comfortable bra then Coobie Seamless Bras would give you that kind of comfort. Check out www.shopcoobie.com as your online stop to shop for comfortable bra.

I was given an opportunity to received two different style and color of Coobie Seamless Bras, one (1) grass green Coobie Bra Scoopneck and royal purple Coobie Bra V-neck Lace. I am very particular and picky at time in buying a bra. Most of the bra I wear don’t have pudding and I like bra with no under wire. Unfortunately, it’s kind of difficult to buy bra without under wire these days. I wear sports bra when I’m at home. This Coobie Seamless Bras has all the style and quality that I look for in a bra. No underwire and the pudding doesn’t bother me at all.

Coobie Seamless Bras are ultra comfortable and versatile without sacrificing style. These affordable, stylish bras are seamless, one-size (comfortably fits 32A through 36D), available in 7+ styles and 50+ fashion colors and patterns. There is also a full size version fitting up to a size 42D. They are perfect for every day wear, yoga, pilates, new and nursing moms, sleep wear, and more! Coobie Seamless Bras also has a large following of mastectomy patients that love the soft comfort and pad pocket to insert a form. This line is truly a fit for all women! Visit The Coobie Store and find the most comfortable bra that suits your likeness. Save 25% on any order of $40 or more by using the promotion code: USFG25. Promo code expires: 4/30/14. So, what are you waiting for?

There’s plenty of style, color and design that I’m sure you’ll find fascinating and stunning. Make sure to follow Coobie Bra on Twitter and like them on Facebook

15 responses to “ShopCoobie.com | The Most Comfortable Bra Ever!”

1. Great review here, but I’m going to have to take your word for it, on this one 🙂

2. Heather says:

I love a good sports bra! I think I only have one! I really need to get these! They look comfortable!

3. Michele says:

I am always looking for a comfortable bra with NO underwires. I will be going to check these out.

4. those look super comfortable! i am checking out the website now. thanks for sharing!

5. Jenna Em says:

Thanks for sharing – lots of different colours I see.

6. Mom Blog says:

I just bought 3 of these, they are not the sexiest in the world, but they feel great! They look like a sports bra and feel so good you could sleep in them!

7. Felicia says:

I love bras that do not have under-wire, even though I could personally use the push up! They are just so comfortable! I actually have a few bras that are very similar to this one and I love them!

8. Ashley M says:

It looks both comfortable and supportive, like a new best friend. lol I would defintely try them out.

9. Rosey says:

I like that it’s seamless. I think this would be great for exercise.

10. Payal Bansal says:

They look comfortable… but do they give good support too?

11. Liz Mays says:

These look so comfortable for workout support. I love all the fun colors too.

12. Amanda @ Erickson & Co. says:

These look like super comfy bras. However I’m a Victoria Secret bra gal!

13. Coralie says:

These bras look so comfortable! I have some similar that I found a couple years ago and I love love them. They are so much more comfortable and fit better than most others. I am checking them out! Thanks.

14. How comfortable and the colors are great! I can’t stand the underwire so these are just made for me!

15. I love the pretty lace on top. It makes it resemble a tank top.