If you are a mom, you would certainly agree that you do not have the luxury to spend time for your workouts. However this can make staying in shape a difficult thing for you in the long run. This can be a challenging thing of you have a full time job and a long distance to commute. But, moms.com website suggests moms and new moms to sneak in some time for the exercises to stay fit and healthy. This is because it would help you have more energy to play with your kids and do other works at home. You can fit in few simple exercises using a bit of creativity as it would help you enjoy and relax your day at the same time.
Include workouts in your errands:
Though you have a super packed schedule with a tight timing, you can find time for workouts while doing some errands.
· If you have to go to the grocery store for shopping and have to take your baby on his stroller in the evening.
· You can plan your grocery shopping while you strap your baby on the stroller.
· Though it might be a bad idea to walk up to your grocery store, you will have fun when you take your baby in a stroller.
· If you are already fit then you can try jogging with the stroller to get back in shape much quickly.
· In addition, you can finish 2 tasks in one go.
Do a core crunch on your office desk:
Use the breaks you get in office to do some workouts instead of sticking to your chair and staying hooked to your computer screen.
· This would help you get a perfect body and have a clear mind.
· You can perform some crunches, squats and pilates or walk briskly to get enough energy for the rest of the day.
· You can even browse online for some beneficial exercises to perform while in office without inviting other’s attention.
Take the stairs:
Though a ride on a lift or an escalator would be a welcome for your body after a tiring day at office, make sure that you use the stairs to get down or even to go your office in the morning. This would help you lose some extra calories which might have accumulated during your pregnancy.
Staying healthy and fit is not a pain anymore, if you have the willpower to do a few workouts.